Monday, January 5, 2009

Harmonica Competition Day1 20/12/08-SAT

OZALIS NIGHT

So i went back to take a bath after a whole day at the competition and wore my new superhero shirt, haha! Before the show started, me and zi thung took a photo together..

Me and Zi Thung (my k mei..XD)

My song and name in the booklet! lol


This was the stage at Auditorium A, Komtar


He (a VIP but dunnoe hu..) was invited to give
a speech


A very good and talented harmonica player from
Hong Kong (gua..)


OZALIS in BLACK


OZALIS trio


They were playing a song called BUMBLEBEE


Then they came out in COWBOY HATS!

Then there was a interval and cheng chun told me to help him take a photo with his friend outside..haha
Aint they sweet? XD
Then the concert resumed..ther're loads and loads of photos but din upload.. a bit lazy all quite the same..haha..Concert finished earlier a bit and it was photo taking time!! \

Performers with YU HUA Harmonica Band


OZALIS chord player with Zi Thung


I didn't know Zi Thung was fooling behind me
untill when i saw this pic..LOL


My k mei bside me XD


Everybody CHEEEESZE!


Take photo 2gether with Boon Hean (OZALIS leader)

Then they called us out because they wanted to clear the place..we still couldn't resist from taking photos so we took photos outside the auditorium AGAIN! XD


Welcome to the VIP room!


WEN JIE!! funny him..haha! , Me and my younger bro


Another VIP photo!! Different positions for some ppl..



Everyone was walking around chit chatting..helping to
clear the counter...throw rubbish..haha


Everybody went home le..except me and my bro..while waiting..i also took some photos..LOL
Taking photo is really damn fun..XD


It was quite late..so no one was there (except the woman there)


And at last..me acting EMOO! haha
And that was the end of the day..tiring..slept and prepared for DAY 2!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment