Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sports Club, Rubiks Solved, Finger Bengkak

I changed my game's club to squash..XD this is the logo and the tee shirt! the shirt is quite nice haha
CLHS squash club

I did it! the rubiks cube! haha! very happy! lol i took hours and hours to do finish 2 times nia
XD haha gonna prac everyday!! im in love with it!
YEY!!

Colourful

The Rubiks Cube Tower XD

And i dont know why my right hand's last finger BENGKAK! very big! lol! PAIN!! XD first time kena lai dat mia thing on my finger..lol it got bigger the next day i donoe what is happening..lOL


notice it kinda pops out?? in the middle of the last finger?


Cannot make it totally flat..lol

Very obvious le..like a mini mountain lai dat..XD

1 comment:

  1. ahah!..
    dint cut ur fingernail~
    XD
    nice tshirt^^
    nice RUbiks^^
    nice finger^^

    kekex..


    __XL

    ReplyDelete